Thursday, June 4, 2009

Going to Start Our Trip!

Hey everyone. I'm Noah and I blog. It's going to be interesting meeting new people on here, and reading all of your interesting stories that you will share with me. I will explain myself later, but for now I have a lot to blog about.

Today we're leaving for our 3 week trip to California! It's about 9:30AM, and my bag is almost completley packed. I just need to add a few more shirts and then I should be good to go. I've got my Nintendo DS, a couple movies, and my Zune ... I should be entertained enough for the 20 hour drive from Ft. Worth, Texas. Hopefully this trip will be pleasant, with two baby brothers sometimes people get a little restless.

I should probably get finished packing my bag before my Mom starts hollering that it is time to go. Leave me any messages or comments, I'd like to get to know everyone! I'll give you all more details about myself later, right now, there's no time! See you all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment